Descendants of William Henry Webb
Generation No. 1
1. William Henry Webb was born May 21, 1782 in England, and died Abt. September 30, 1858. He married Clarissa Myrick Abt. 1819. She was born December 23, 1798 in MA, and died July 13, 1870.
Notes for Clarissa Myrick:
Prior to the building of what we know as the Butler Homestead John Collins married Clarissa Myrick and lived in a log cabin on the sandhill back of the site of the Homestead. After the death of John Collins Clarissa Myrick Collins married Wiliam Henry Webb and continued to live in the log cabin. Michael Moore (son-in-law from Clarissa's first marriage) had the Homestead built for his wife's mother, Clarissa Myrick Collins Webb. His wife, Clarissa Collins left the house and the 26 acres of land to her two unmarried daughters, Irene and Josephine, but instructed them that the property was to go the seventh child of her mother's second marriage (Ermina Webb Butler) because she had taken full care of her mother until her death.
More About Clarissa Myrick:
Burial: Sackets Harbor Cemetery, Hounsfield, NY
Children of William Webb and Clarissa Myrick are:
2 Erastus Webb, born October 20, 1820 in Henderson, Jefferson Co. NY.
3 Henry Webb, born November 18, 1822.
4 James Webb, born March 30, 1825; died February 05, 1854
5 Maria Webb, born August 19, 1827. She married James Hatch.
6 William M. Webb, born July 06, 1830.
7 Mary Webb, born March 30, 1833. She married ? Anderson.
8 Ermina Catherine Webb, born January 31, 1838 in October 9, 1903.
9 Harriet Webb, born August 06, 1835. She married Bertie Clark.
10 Frances Annette Webb, born February 10, 1842; died April 14, 1900.
Generation No. 2
2. Erastus Webb married Jane Clute October 07, 1845. She was born January 11, 1824 in Hounsfield, Jefferson Co., NY.
6. William M. Webb married Lydia Holden of Hounsfield, Jefferson Co. NY.
8. Ermina Catherine Webb married Captain James Joseph Butler March 19, 1864 in Hounsfield, Jefferson Co. NY. He was born March 19, 1832, and died September 25, 1910.
10. Frances Annette Webb married Robert Phelps of Hounsfield, Jefferson Co. NY.
If anyone with one of these surnames is researching relations in Jefferson County, New York, please let me know.
Thank you, Kenneth Webb, Edmonds, WA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|