Lucy marian Hoadley m. mr. CLarke (told his name was Harry) around 1835-36. Lucy was the daughter of Jared Hoadley and Phebe Ann Buckley of Windsor NY
Children of Lucy and Mr. Clark
1. Ann H. b. abt 1837 may have married a Lewis I found in a Binghamton director, which I can't find again, Ann's half sister, Emma Alden had her nephew living with her, I can't remember his first name but last name was Lewis,this was around 1905 or so. He was in his 40's.
1850 Ann H Clark is living with Philo Andrus and Amelia Clark Andrus in Windsor. Amelia is the daughter of Evans Clark b. 1792 CT who is living with them also
He died 1860.
2.Roselthea "althea" b. 1844 ny,d. 1865 m. William H Russell. William is probably the son of George and Catherine Russell in the 1850 census of Conklin. Their son Wm B. Russell was born Montrose PA 1865, lived w/his aunt in Kirkwood NY, then w/Joseph Russell family in Susquehanna PA.
married Joseph William Russell's wife sister, Mary Alena Dawley of Lawsville Susquehanna Pa in the 1880'a moved to Montana.
3. Hortense b.1840 NY m. Timothy Brink, lived in Kirkwood NY, died after 1870 but before 1880. Two children that I know of , Lydia b. 1861 and Ralph b. 1867. I don't think ralph ever married he can be found after 1900 living by William b russell family in Montana. His father also went to Montana and Ralph was raised by an uncle in Broome co.
4. Adelia E (Mary) b. 1849 may be the Mary Clark who married Adelbert Wetmore and died 1875 buried in Lester cemetary by Evans Clark and Amelia Clark Andrus.
Lucy Marian Hoadley Clark m. Timothy Alden
1. Emma b. 1853 never married was a seamstress in Binghamton NY
2. Addie b.1861 m. Arvilla Smith
Any information about these family's would be appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|