Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: U.S. States: New York: Bronx County

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Replacing military discharge
Posted by: thomas mulhern (ID *****1007) Date: November 09, 2007 at 02:32:10
  of 972

Back in 1946 when I was discharged from the U S Army we were told to report to our County court house to record those papers. I did so at 161st and Walton Ave. In 1947 my papers in Washington were burned in a fire. I am a little older now and my wife might need those papers soon. Where did the copies go? How would I get a copy for myself? Thank you, Thomas

Notify Administrator about this message?

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network