Paul, tell me what you think of this information. I ran across this on rootsweb, I know that the families ended up in Louisiana. I know that Mary Nolen lived until 1919, not sure of her momma. If this is part of the family info, this would be Mary Nolen's Grandmother. Let me know what you think.
#2025 ROBERTS, Mrs. Kate File Date: 27 Mar. 1911
d. 18 months ago
Children: 1. Samuel T. ROBERTS
2. Mrs. M. E. NOLEN, born ROBERTS, w/o Dempsey ILES - Could this be our Elizabeth (Lizzie) Roberts Nolen?
3. Bessie ROBERTS, w/o _________ TOOKE
4. Julia,ROBERTS, w/o Eldridge CLEMENT
5. F. M. ROBERTS (all of Cal. Par.)
6. Neal ROBERTS
7. Jodie ROBERTS, w/o J. A. TAYLOR
8. Children of Chas. B. ROBERTS, dec.:
a. Edw. G. ROBERTS
b. E. Mae ROBERTS
Dative Tutor & Co-tutor: Mrs. Docia MILLER & hus. Frank MILLER
(all of Vernon Par.)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|