My name is Robin Patascher. My maiden name is Noblit. I live in Spring Hill, FL.
I am from the line of descent of the the following:
1. William Noblit, b 1704 Ireland; died. 1777, PA (married Mary Parks, (Parkes)(had 6 children)
2. John Noblitt, 1737-1783. (married Elisabeth ???)had 5 children
3. Thomas Noblitt, 1766-1833 (married Ann Pearce) had 12 children
4. Thomas Noblitt, 1808-1833 (married Sarah Gray (Grayer)) had 2 children
5. William Noblitt, 1830-1884 (married Minerva ???) had 10 children
6. Granville Edwin Noblit, Sr. b. 1862
(married ???) had 4 children.
7. Granville Edwin Noblit, Jr. b. 1895
(married Eula Mai MacGregra) had 3 children
Sr. is my G Grandfather, Jr. is my Grandfather. I am the daugher of William V. Noblit, Sr. (deceased) from Tarpon Springs, Florida.
My family were french huguenots who apparently fled France somewhere between the 1500's - 1600's. They fled to England and Ireland. Then many went on to Pennsylvania.
My G Grandfather was from PA.
The name is spelled several ways, as I've seen it. Noblet (french, pronounced
"Noblay" long o, long a.
Also, Noblitt, Noblett, Noblit.
I don't know of any family in Washington State. Hope this is of some kind of help to you. Let me know if you discover that we are related, as I also have just begun the task of genealogy for the Noblit family.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Robin Patascher (Noblit)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|