I am researching the Dunn family that was in Payne County, Oklhaoma from circa 1889 until the present date and would like to make contact with researchers/descendants of this line that might contribute to the information I already have. Will gladly share what I have.
Several descendants made their way into Colfax County and I believe remain there this date.
William Harrison Dunn and Sarah E. Brenner had the following children:
(1) Ephriam Leonard Dunn (b.2-7-1860 IN) married Sarah E. Miller.
(2) Lucinda Dunn (b.8-26-1862 IN) married Frank A. Henderson
(3) Charles Dallas (Dal) Dunn (b.1-18-1865) married Ella Byrd Brown.
(4) William E. (Bee) Thomas Dunn (b.2-8-1868 IN) masrried Eva Cotts.
(5) John Elbert/Ellis Dunn (b.4-15-1870 IN) married Estella J. Lowe.
(6) Stella Dun (b.1871) died in infancy
(7) George E. Dunn (b. 9-1-1872 KS)
(8) Mary Belle Dunn (b.1876 KS) died relatively young
(9) Rose Dunn (b.9-5-1878 KS) married Charles Noble
(10) Malendeth Alfred (Dick) Dunn married Mable Louise (?)
A cousin connected to the line is William E. Dunn (b. 1863 IN) married Martha A. Paden.
Surnames connected to the Dunns that I have identified include: Carnahan, Newton, Rotramel, Strder, Williams, Tomlin, Humphrey, Spaulding, Heflin, Owens, Irving, Oakes, Beaman, Chambers, Fuller, Davis, Bethge.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|