The results of the DNA tests by FamilyTreeDNA show that these three Holmans are "very tightly related" with each other:
* James Holman (Holdman, Holeman) was born about 1814 in Madison County, Ky, married in Garrard County, Ky, and died in Crab Orchard, Ky
* Daniel Holeman was born about 1787 in North Carolina, married and had children in Tennessee, and homesteaded in Douglas, Missouri.
* Kenneth Holman who died in 1871 in Upperfreehold, Monmouth Co., New Jersey.
The three above Holmans are "related" to, but did not descend from:
* Thomas Holeman, born about 1723 in Kent Co, Maryland, lived in Shenandoah, Virginia, moved from Virginia to NC, and died 10 Jan 1798 in Wilkes County, NC
* Elias Holman, born about 1759 and who is thought to be a descendant of Robert Holeman, died 1709 in New Jersey;
For Information on our search for a common ancestor, click on:
Male Holemans should consider joining the Holman DNA Project at FamilyTreeDNA.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|