I am looking for the parents of Thaddeus Case, b. June/July 1774 in Connecticut.
This is the information that I have on him:
1800 - Williamstown, Orange Co., VT
1820 - Chelsea, Orange Co., VT
1830 - Chelsea, Orange Co., VT
1837 - Claremont, Sullivan Co., NH (Theodeus Case)
1837 - Admitted to the First Cong. Church, Claremont, NH on June 25, 1837.
1840 - Claremont, Sullivan Co., NH (Theodesu Case)
1849 - Claremont Town Reports - Thaddeus is listed as a legal voter.
1850 - Claremont, Sullivan Co., NH - Thadeus - 76 yrs. b. CT. His wife, Mary, 72 yrs.
1860 - Lebanon, Grafton Co., NH - Thaddeus 86 yrs. living w, son Rufus.
1862 - Died - In Derry, NH, Oct. 28, at the residence of his son, Rev. R. Case, Mr. Thaddeus Case, aged 88 years and four months.
(Vermont Chronicle - Nov. 4, 1862)
Thaddeus was married to Mary Fellows (d. of Nathan Fellows/Jane Tilden). Mary was b. 1778 in Thetford, VT d. 1862 in Lebanon, NH
1. William Case b.1800 in Williamstown, VT d. 1858 in Claremont, NH m. (1) Mary Fowler; (2) Almira White on 1838 Claremont, NH
2. Harvey Case b.abt 1820 in VT m. (1) Catherine Butterfield; (2) Jeanette Howe
3. Mercy Case b. 1806 in VT d. 1834 in Chelsea, VT
4. Rev. Rufus Case b. 1809 d. 1850 m. Elvira Fish 1842 Hardwick, MA
5. Elsa Case b. 1812 in Chelsea, VT d. 1895 in Claremont, NH m. Abiel White 1839 in Claremont, NH
6. Mary M. Case b. 1817 d. 1861
7. Rev. Ira Case b. 1820 in Chelsea, VT d. 1899 in Scituate, RI m. Mary Ann Eaton 1849 in Claremont, NH
Rev's Rufus & Ira, both were Congregational ministers, and they were pastors in several churches in VT, NH & RI.
I have been researching him since 1983 and although I have found some information on him, I still have not found his parents. I know that once I find his parents I will be able to connect him back to John/Sarah.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Deb (Case) Donovan
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|