This is all the info on the Seavey's of New Hampshire. Anyone with a connection or more info can email me. Thanks, Katie M.
1) Thomas Sevey b 1628 and died Mar 15, 1707 came to the Isle of Shoals (off the Maine\New Hampshire coast) from Devonshire, England in the late 1640's to join his uncle William, who came over in 1631 to the Piscataqua settlement by Capt. John Mason. Thomas later moved to Portsmouth Rye, NH with 6 children and wife Tamsen.
2) Henry Sevey born in the Rye area died 1697 in Rye. He married Sarah Pierce Mattoon before 1682. They had one known son in 1710.
3) Joseph resided in Rye, NH and was born in the late 1600's. He married Hannah Pearce.
4) Joseph Henry was born in Rye, NH. He first married Rebecca Reed of Portsmouth, NH. She died young and he then married Sarah Scott, daughter of Syvanus and Sarah Moses Scott. They moved to Scarboro, Me and then to Machias, Me. He was one of the first settlers. All children married except Molly and all were b in Scarboro/ Gorham area.
5) Sylvanus b July 7, 1754 in Scarboro, Me married Lydia Cates b 1763 on Aug 1, 1782 and died in E. Machias. She was in Narraguagus, Me.
6) Edward b Sept 22, 1783 d May 1842 m Sarah Averill Nov 16, 1805, daughter of Joseph and Sarah Stone Averill. He died in Crawford, Me
7) Edward Seavey b Feb 29, 1812 in Machias, Me and died June 16, 1882. He was the Justie in Crawford, Me in 1855. He married Julia Ann Noddin of Cooper, ME Apr 4, 1844 in Crawford, Me. She was b June 6, 1828 and d Oct 1905 the daughter of Robert Noddin of St John, NB and Mary Pineo of Cooper, Me. Robert Noddin d 1885 age 87, buried in Old Crawford, Me Cemetery. On stone: "Do they miss me at home"
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|