His son George Purrinton (Purin-g-ton) born September 11 1771 or 1773 married to Elizabeth Woolley or Woolsey on November 06 1804 (where?) and he died on 12 Jun 1847 in Bridgewater, Oneida County, New York. His wife Elizabeth was born 11 Jul 1779 (Dutchess County?) and died 10 Jun 1848 in Bridgewater, Oneida County, New York.
They had children:
1. Peter Purington 17 Aug 1804 who died 11 Sep 1812.
2. Abigail Purrington 04 Jun 1806 died 1852.
3. Elizabeth Ann Purington 15 Jan 1810 died 16 Aug 1842.
4. Lydia Purington 28 Apr 1812 died 28 Jul 1842.
5. George Purington 26 Jul 1814 died 01 Nov 1884 Vandalia, Jasper County, Iowa. He married to Jane Marinda McMillen on 01 Dec 1842 in either Indiana or Illinois.
6. Betsy Purington 01 Mar 1819 died 25 Jun 1902 Vandalia, Jasper County, Iowa. She married to William Blaisdell 04 Aug 1863 in Jasper Co., Iowa. He died in the Civil War on 25 Aug 1862 in Alton, Illinois due to disease.
We are TRYING to find out any information (genealogical, tax, or land records, even cemetery informtion) for George Purrinton or Purington's parents whom we suspect might be Joseph Purrinton or Purington and Abigail (nee: Locke) of Chichester, Merrimack County, New Hampshire whose marriage intentions were record in Rye, Rockingham County, NH December 28th, of 1759.
Anyone out there KNOW of these people or can help us connect the genealogical dots. Were they Quakers?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|