My 3G-Grandfather Solomon Wallace was married to Sarah New (his 2nd wife), d/o Edward New and Jane Austin, on 08 March 1856 in Logan Co VA. Would you happen to know where and when Sarah died? Solomon's pension records suggest it was 29 Jul 1917 in the home of Sarah's daughter Jennie Miller-Fugate (dau. from Sarah's 2nd marriage to James A. Miller), but I have no idea where Jennie lived...suspect it may have been in Logan Co WV.
The 8 children I have for Ed and Jane Austin New are:
1) Isaac m. Celia Daniels (my 3G-Grandaunt)
2) David m. Virginia Jane Daniels (my 1C4R cousin)
4) Sarah m.1 Solomon Wallace (my 3G-Grandfather..he was married 1st to Lucinda Daniels...sister to Celia above) and m.2 James A. Miller
5) John m. Nancy Davis
6) Elizabeth m. Nathaniel Chaffin
7) Andrew Jackson m. Elizabeth "Betsy" Mounts
8) Ezekiel (died young)
Who am I missing?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|