Fellow Neidig genealogist, I am posting this as an outline of one branch of the neidig family tree for all to see and build on. If you have a connection to this branch please post what you know for all. I make no distinction between the different spelling of the surname and have changed all to the same form to permit better searching via. Computer. The dates listed as " abt" mean exactly that. About. I use the age of the spouse to form a guideline as a best guess age.
A note in my records states that an Abraham, david, and solomon came to america in 1761, settling in berks co pa., david in york co. Pa., and solomon in center co. Pa.
Generation No. 1
1. ABRAHAM1 NEIDIG was born Abt. 1740. He married ELIZABETH SCHNEIDER in LAN. CO. PA. AREA.
2. JOHN2 NEIDIG (ABRAHAM1) was born April 10, 1765. He married MARY "KATIE" BEAR , MOVED TO BERKS TO DAU. CO. AREA..
3. ABRAHAM3 NEIDIG (JOHN2, ABRAHAM1) was born June 12, 1793, and died July 19, 1853. He married NANCY HAGEY February 12, 1818 in LIVED MARYLAND.
4. DANIEL3 NEIDIG (JOHN2, ABRAHAM1) was born February 03, 1795, and died September 06, 1872. He married FANNY NISLEY.
5. JOHN3 NEIDIG (JOHN2, ABRAHAM1) was born January 08, 1797, and died December 20, 1871. He married NANCY HERSHEY February 10, 1825 in MOVED TO IOWA.
6. SAMUEL3 NEIDIG (JOHN2, ABRAHAM1) was born April 27, 1798, and died April 27, 1851. He married ELIZABETH MILLER in LIVED DAU. CO.PA..
7. JACOB3 NEIDIG (JOHN2, ABRAHAM1) was born December 25, 1806, and died March 10, 1838. He married CATHERINE SHOPP in LIVED CUMB. CO. PA..
8. BENJAMIN3 NEIDIG (JOHN2, ABRAHAM1) was born February 22, 1808, and died March 01, 1889. He married CATHERINE SNAVELY August 10, 1826 in LIVED MARYLAND THEN TO IOWA.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|