Seeking information on family of Linville Perkins Lilly(b.abt 1847 ILL.-d.aft 1900 prob. East Muddy, Richardson Co., Neb., son of Linville & Sarah Monson) and his wife Elizabeth Frances Meyers (d. of David & Nancy White Myers). They had 6 known children:
(1)David Perkins Lilly (b. Aug 1875 Moultrie Co., ILL.-d. aft 1930 prob. Neb.) who married Edith T. _?_ and had 5 known children.
(2) Thomas W. Lilly (b. abt 1877 ILL.-d.aft 1930 prob. Neb.) 1st md abt 1905 Neb. Blanch or Grace Haines dau. of Samuel (b. 1845 PA-aft 1920 Neb)& Lydia Haines (b.1857 PA-d. aft 1920 Neb.) 2nd md. abt 1922 prob. Richardson Co., Neb to Isabell (Belle)the widow of Joseph Henderson.
(3) Henry W. Lilly (b.July 1882 E. Muddy, Neb.-d.?) md ?
(4) Hettie M. Lilly (b. Apr 1888-d.?) md ?
(5) Earl M. Lilly (b.20 May 1890 E. Muddy, Richardson, Neb.-1980 Falls City, Richardson, Neb. abt 1918 md Blanche _?_.
(6) Nina C. Lilly (b. Jan 1878 Moultrie Co., ILL-d. Sep 1904 Diller, Jefferson Co., Nebraska (or Oklahoma) supposed to be buried in Falls City, Neb.)was md 6 Jan 1896 Falls City, Richardson, Neb. to my grandfather Milton FISHER (b. 1872 Chanute, Neosho, Kansas-d. 1954 Globe, Gila Co., Arizona). Nina & my grandfather had a child that died before the 1900 Osage, Lincoln, Oklahoma Census--sex unknown. They also had a son who was born between 1900-1904 when Nina died. Their son died bef 1910 probably in Washington State or Arizona from swallowing lye. I have pictures of Nina and my grandfather as well as one of my grandfather with his son and an unknown boy.
I NEED THE DATA ON MY GRANDFATHER'S TWO CHILDREN as well as information on Nina's siblings and their mates and etc; Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|