I'm looking for ANY information on Frank Curtis:
1. FRANK1 CURTIS was born Abt. 1870 in Wisconsin. He married SARAH "SADIE" BLANCHE PENWELL 24 Jul 1893 in wisconsin, daughter of HENRY PENWELL and MARY MOORE. She was born 01 Jan 1877 in Viscillia, Montgomery co., Iowa, and died 24 May 1954 in Cedar Rapids, Linn, Iowa.
Children of FRANK CURTIS and SARAH PENWELL are:
i. CLAUDE LELAND2 CURTIS, b. 27 Apr 1899, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 29 Jan 1969, Seattle, WA; m. (1) FRANCES RUTH HODGES; m. (2) HELEN EMMA LESSEE, 06 Mar 1947.
ii. HARLIE "HARLEY" FLOYD CURTIS, b. 10 Jan 1902, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. Abt. 1920.
2. iii. LELIA PEARL CURTIS, b. 11 Jan 1904, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 07 Sep 1977, Sacramento, CA buried in Cameron Cemetery, Hall co NE.
3. iv. MERRILL FRANCIS CURTIS, b. 11 Feb 1907, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 21 Sep 1966, Moline, ILL.
4. v. HELEN GENEVA CURTIS, b. 01 Dec 1907, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 16 Oct 1989, Littleton, Arapahoe, CO.
5. vi. NORMAN WALTER CURTIS, b. 30 Oct 1909, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 14 May 1968, Cedar Rapids, Linn, Iowa.
6. vii. MILDRED "MILLIE" EVELYN CURTIS, b. 19 Jan 1912, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 12 Apr 1974, Davenport, Iowa.
7. viii. GORDON DONALD CURTIS, b. 10 Jan 1914, Wood River, Hall co.,Nebraska; d. 04 Jul 1984, Sunland, Los Angeles, CA.
I have as you can see information on most of his children except the exact death date and place for Harley, and tons on the Penwell side. I'm assuming Frank passed around Wood River, but have been unable to locate a death date or burial place for him. I did find a W.E. and A.E. Curtis (Wilbur and Armenia) buried in Wood River, and their dates are consistant to have possibly been Frank's parents, but I can't find him listed in ANY census with them. We "think" Frank passed before 1930 and Harley passed before 1924, but want to verify this and hopefully find Frank's heritage. ANY help is deeply appreciated.
I can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, thanks.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|