Seeking information on the family and descendants of Joseph E. Carmichael.
Descendants of Joseph E. Carmichael
Generation No. 1
1. Joseph E.3 Carmichael (Jacob Starl2, Joseph C.1)1,2,3 was born Mar 1892 in Neb.3. He married Gurnie Agnes Kingsley3, daughter of Harry Kingsley and Fannie Thomas. She was born Nov 30, 1889 in York Co., Neb., and died Abt. 1947 in Wapato, WA.
More About Joseph E. Carmichael:
Occupation: 1930, Farmer
Children of Joseph Carmichael and Gurnie Kingsley are:
2 i. Dorothy A.4 Carmichael3, born Abt. 1916 in Neb.3.
3 ii. Daisy A. Carmichael4,5, born Abt. 1918 in Neb.5.
4 iii. Raymond C. Carmichael6,7, born May 30, 1919 in York Co., Neb.7; died Dec 09, 2007 in Selah, Yakima Co., WA8. He married Gladys Martin Apr 03, 1948 in Bend, Deschutes Co., OR.
Notes for Raymond C. Carmichael:
Raymond was single and without dependents when he entered the U.S. AirCorps in 1942 in Seattle, WA
YAKIMA HERALD-REPUBLIC, December 12, 2007
Author: Donean Brown
Raymond C. Carmichael, 88, of Selah died Sunday.
Mr. Carmichael was born in York, Neb., and served in the Air Force. He had been a member of the United Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union, Local 112.
Survivors include a son, Neil Carmichael of Selah; a daughter, Deania Guy of Sunnyside; eight grandchildren and 14 great- grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Langevin-Mussetter Funeral Home, 1010 W. Yakima Ave., Yakima. Burial will follow in West Hills Memorial Park.
Merritt Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Raymond C. Carmichael
Article from: YAKIMA HERALD-REPUBLIC, December 13, 2007
Merritt Funeral Home
SELAH - Raymond C. Carmichael, 88, of Selah, died Sunday, December 9, 2007 at his residence. Mr Carmichael was born on May 30, 1919 in York, Nebraska to Joseph E. and Gurna (Kingsley) Carmichael. He served in the U. S. Air Force during WW II as a flight engineer. He married Gladys Martin on April 3, 1948 in Bend, Oregon. The family had lived in the Granger and Othello areas before returning to the Yakima Valley. Mr. Carmichael was a retired electrician and was a member of the United Brotherhood of Electrical Workers union local #112. His hobbies included fishing and hunting.
He is lovingly survived by a son Neil Carmichael and wife Sherry Fadden of Selah. A daughter DeAnia and husband Ed Guy of Sunnyside. Two sisters, eight grandchildren and fourteen great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife Gladys and sons Glen and DeWayne, four sisters and three brothers.
A special THANK YOU to Yakima Regional Hospice for all their help.
Funeral Services will be held Saturday, Dec. 15, 2007 10:00 am at Langevin Mussetter Funeral Home, 1010 W. Yakima Ave., Yakima, WA. Burial with military honors will follow at West Hills Memorial Park.
More About Raymond C. Carmichael:
Burial: West Hills Memorial Park, Yakima Co., WA
Military service: Dec 1941, Flight ENgineer, U.S. Army Air Corp.
Social Security Number: 535-26-4196
More About Raymond Carmichael and Gladys Martin:
Marriage: Apr 03, 1948, Bend, Deschutes Co., OR
5 iv. Earl W. Carmichael9, born Abt. 1921 in Neb..
Notes for Earl W. Carmichael:
Single and without dependents when he entered the U.S. Army in the state of Washington in 1942.
6 v. Edna L. Carmichael9, born Abt. 1924 in Neb..
7 vi. Violet J. Carmichael9, born Abt. 1927 in Neb..
8 vii. Virginia M. Carmichael9, born Abt. 1927 in Neb..
9 viii. Donald Carmichael9, born Abt. 1929 in Neb..
1. U.S. Census, 1900 for Marshall, Taylor Co., IA (ED 124, p. 11B), "Electronic."
2. U.S. Census, 1930 for Lake, Box Butte Co., Neb. (ED 9, p. 7B), "Electronic."
3. U.S. Census, 1920 for 3rd Ward, York City, York Co., Neb. (ED 224, p. 2A), "Electronic."
4. U.S. Census, 1930 for Lake, Box Butte Co., Neb. (ED 9, p. 7B), "Electronic."
5. U.S. Census, 1920 for 3rd Ward, York City, York Co., Neb. (ED 224, p. 2A), "Electronic."
6. U.S. Census, 1930 for Lake, Box Butte Co., Neb. (ED 9, p. 7B), "Electronic."
7. U.S. Census, 1920 for 3rd Ward, York City, York Co., Neb. (ED 224, p. 2A), "Electronic."
8. SOCIAL SECURITY DEATH INDEX.
9. U.S. Census, 1930 for Lake, Box Butte Co., Neb. (ED 9, p. 7B), "Electronic."
Willing to share information.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|