Thanks for posting. Just in case you find you are connected to some of my lines here goes :
My basic lines are :
Sarah Sally Hinson and husband James Fields ( Sarah / Sally Hinson is d/o Benjamin Hinson and Mourning Moorman. ( there are DIGGS in this line too ). My GGG Grandparents are SARAH / SALLY HINSON and JAMES FIELDS. Their son ALEXANDER FIELDS b. 1809 md. SARAH UNKNOWN and had daughter SIDNEY " SIDY " FIELDS b. bef. 1835 TN who md. GREEN D. BERRY ROGERS.
GREEN D. BERRY ROGERS b. 1825 Carroll Co. TN and Sidy Fields b. bef. 1835 TN are my G. Grandparents. Green D. Berry Rogers is grandson of William L. ROGERS and wife NANCY.
William L. Rogers b. 1770 Montgomery Co. NC and wife NANCY CHEATHAM ( not verified her name is Cheatham except found as such in an old diary now disappeared ). My GGG Grandparents )
Names Associated with the ROGERS lines are many but a few would be : FIELDS/ ROWLANDS/ LILES/ GREENS/ SMITH/ McMACKINS/ and others of NC to Carroll Co. TN.
Daniel Davidson b. bet. 1770-1780 ( possibly born in VA and moved to NC when he was young and married a wife born in NC ). Daniel Davidson married UNKNOWN Spouse and they are my GGGG Grandparents. Daniel Davidson came into Hickman Co. TN by 1825 and was a school teacher. He died before the 1840 Hickman Co. TN Census but is listed as DANIEL DAVERSON on the 1830 HICKMAN CO. TN Census. His children included these 8 children I have listed :
1. HARVEY LOVE DAVIDSON b. 1811 TN ; md. Sarah Ann Hicks & lived and died in McNairy Co. TN
2. SARAH / SALLY DAVIDSON b. 1801 NC ; md UNKNOWN . Sarah/ Sally Davidson lived and died in Hickman Co. TN. Sarah / Sally Davidson is mother to my JAMES MONROE DAVIDSON b. 1825 HICKMAN CO. TN who is my GG Grandfather.
3. IRA S. DAVIDSON b. bet. 1814-1816 TN; md REBECCA UNKNOWN lived in Hickman Co. TN in 1830-1840; lived in Lewis Co. TN in 1850; Lived in McNairy Co. TN by 1860.
4. WILLIAM " Bill" DAVIDSON ( no data on him ) ;
5. JOHN DAVIDSON ( no data ) ;
6. DANIEL "Dan" DAVIDSON ( no data ) ;
7. PERMELIA DAVIDSON b. abt. 1805 (b. Williamson Co. TN ? md. DAVID LANCASTER Permelia died in 1850 in Decatur Co. TN.
8. MARY ANN DAVIDSON b. abt. 1815 TN; md Wm. Benjamin Lancaster . Mary Ann Davidson Lancaster died 1891 in Lewis Co. TN.
BARBARA JULIAN b. abt. 1781 Randolph Co. NC and UNKNOWN MURRAY are my GGG Grandparents. The Julians are french and the Murrays too are said to be of French extraction. RENNE MURRAY b. 1801 NC md. ANNA ELLIOTT in 1820 KNOX CO. TN and they are my GG Grandparents. Names associated with the JULIAN line are MURRAY/ FRAZIER/ LUTTRELL/ ALEXANDER. Names Associated with the MURRAY line are : RICHARDSON/ RICHESIN/ RICHESON lines and associated with the MURRAY/ RICHESIN lines are LEEPER/ ROGERS/ BYROM/ ANDREWS etc.
Also living in McNairy Co. TN are the DAVID NICHOLS family and believed to be connected with his lines are the INGRAMS who connect to the BELLER lines in Boone Co. AR. We are esecially interested in any information on WILLIAM W. INGRAM b. 1816 NC who may have lived in McNairy Co. TN or Hardin Co. TN. prior to his marrying MARTHA NICHOLS the daughter of DAVID NICHOLS of Hardin Co. TN. David Nichols and family moved to Boone Co. AR between 1824 and the 1840 Carroll Co. AR Census ( Carroll Co. AR was split and part was formed where the NICHLOLS/ INGRAMS lived into BOONE CO. AR by 1870. )
Tina Rogers Beller
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|