William Carver, b. abt 1810 NC, d. 1852-1854 in Choctaw CO., MS. William Carver was probably born in Person CO. NC. By the early 1830's, he had moved to Pickens CO, AL. He was married twice. The name of his first wife is unknown. Children by the first wife are:
1) Mattie Carver b. 1832, AL, m. Bill Shewmake.
2) James G. Carver, b. 1834, AL.
3) George Washington Carver, b. 1836, AL.
4) William Martin Carver, b. Choctaw CO, MS. April 14, 1839, d. December 11, 1911 at Alva, MS. (Webster County). m. Lucy Ann Calaway on January 3, 1861.
5) Laura Carver, b. 1842, Choctaw CO, MS.
6) Marion Carver, b. 1844, Choctaw CO, MS.
William Carver married second: Mary Agnes
Who were the parents of William Carver, b. 1810 NC and died 1852-1854 Choctaw CO, MS.?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|