I am researching Allen Adams. I believe he was born in Robertson County, TN. He was listed in census for 1830,1840,1850. In 1860 he and his family were listed in the Hardin County, IL census.
Possiblities: (information found on trip to Springfield, TN)
1. Allen's father may have been William Adams. Allen may have had a brother, John.
2. William Adams died before 12 Nov. 1810 when his orphans, John Adams and Allen Adams, were bound to Jesse Skinner.
3. Marriage of: Adams, William to Nancy Frazier--issued Feb. 28, in 1797 in Knox County, TN
4. 1790 Census--Fayette District, NC (don't know county)--Adams, William listed with no wife
5. 1790 Census-Newbern District HYDE COUNTY, NC: Adams, William listed with no wife
If anyone has any information on any of these people, please get in touch!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|