I anyone researching the following Black Family from Cabarrus County:
Father: Lewis Edward Black (1876-1962)
Mother of children 1-5: Varina I. Barrier(1879-?)
Mother of children 6- : Bertie Waters 1885 - ?)
1. Grace Black (1894 - ?)Never married.
2. Idalia S. Black (1900 -?)Married??
3. Theodore Barrier Black (1902-1982) married Sadie B. Clawson
4. Curtis Lee Black (1898-1983) married Mary M. McInnis
5. Raymond E. Black (1905-?)Married??
6. Clarence Dewey Black (1980-1971 married Hallie Rainey
7. Mary Elizabeth Black (1912-?) narried??
8. Gladys Mae Black (1915-1992) married twice: (1) a man name Charles? Pfoertner? (2) Earl Brooks Bloxom
9. Ollie Louise Black (1917-1993) divorced a man named Williams
10. Bertie Elaine Black (1919-?) married??
I have been unable to find any of the ??'s or any of the actual marriage records for these children. Very strange.
Any help appreciated.
Sheridan "Butch" Barringer
Newport News, VA
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|