Brice Avery Ray born 1834 North Carolina, Married a Mary A Ray in North Carolina. She is buried at the Concord United Church of Christ Cemetery in Alamance County, NC. Her headstone reads.. Mary A. wife of Brace A Ray born 1-28-1825 died 9-4-1882.. They had 3 children...
1. James Thomas Ray born 5-5-1859 Alamance County, NC died 1-25-1948 in Newton, Catawba County, NC. His wife was sarah F Watson.
2. Sarah Ray born 1861. Alamance County, NC.
3. Mary Ray born 1863, Alamance County, NC.
Brice Avery Ray was the son of James Ray born 1796 and Mary Gibson born 1793... James and Mary had the following kids..
1. Henry M. Ray born 1829 NC
2. Mary C Ray born 1832 NC
3. Brice Avery Ray born 1834 NC.
Rachel Gibson was the mother of Mary.. I do not know her maiden name yet. but Rachel was born 1770 in NC.
Brice Avery Ray was in the Civil war. but he is listed in it with two different alias'.. Brace and Bruce A. Ray... all the same regiment and film number.. M230.. He was in the 53rd NC infantry regiment..
If anyone can help me find any information on this family i sure would appreciate it very much.. Thank you and Happy Holidays..
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|