James Mullen 1731-1806 lived in Bedminster Twp., Somerset Co., NJ. I am trying to put together his children. He had:
1. James 1781-1850 married Elizabeth Van Doren
2. Elizabeth (Betsey) married David Miller
1. James is accounted for. This is who I am descended from. Family bible & census records have made this line pretty complete. Calling all cousins!
2. Elizabeth is accounted for. She married David Miller and they had two daughters. Still searching this line.
3. John - married Rebecca Todd. Somerset Quarterly says they moved to NY and online researchers say he died 1850 and is buried in Mecklenburg, NY but his children were born, lived and died in NJ. That raises some questions that I hope someone from this line would know about.
4. J.- This initial is from a SAR application submitted by Stephen Rush Mullen. J. married Jane Unknown and had son, Nelson. Stephen Rush Mullen is Nelson's son. Using NJ Tax Ratables has helped me piece some of these facts together but I see no son other than John & James. I would love to put a name to this initial.
I'd like to hear from anyone who might know about any of these families. Until then the search continues...
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|