Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: U.S. States: Montana: Cascade County

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Ellstrom-Ward Marriage
Posted by: Judith Fraser (ID *****2028) Date: March 16, 2009 at 10:43:41
In Reply to: Re: Ellstrom-Ward Marriage by Marilyn Powers of 170

I don't have access to Montana marriage records. You might contact the Great Falls Genealogy Society Library at 301 2d Ave North - zip 59401. They might be able to direct you to where you can find the marriage record. The court house got rid of all the old documents, although they may still have them on microfilm. The only way I know of getting a birth record is to write to either the Cascade County Court House in Great Falls, or maybe to dept of vital statistics in Helena, Montana. Montana has very limited access to records on the internet. Sorry I've not been able to be of better help.

Notify Administrator about this message?

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network