William Carver was born about 1810 in Person Co. NC. He married Clary Hamblin on November 10, 1825 in Person Co. NC. He moved to Pickens Co. AL in the 1830's. He moved to Grenada Co. and then Choctaw Co. MS before 1839. He died about 1854. They had the following children:
1) Joseph Mangnum Carver (1826-1862) m. Jemima Elizabeth Gillon in about 1848. He had four children.
2) Cornelia Frances (Mattie) Carver (1833-1891) m. William S. Shewmake. They had nine children.
3) James G. Carver (1834-1865) died in Civil War.
4) George W. Carver (1835-1865) died in Civil War.
5) William Martin Carver (1839-1911) m. Lucy Ann Calloway. They had thirteen children.
6) Laura Carver (1842- died after 1860)
7) Marion Carver (1844-1865) died in Civil War.
Would like to correspond with any descendants of William Carver and Clary Hamblin. Will be glad to share any family information that I have.
Charlotte G. Boykin
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|