Your Mary Flo. Black appears to be one of Isom and Sarah E Peeler WILSON's chidren. My line is through Julia Amm W. Cummins.
The following is from bits and pieces of info I got from the Attala Co Library and other family.
Isom W. Wilson b: September 15, 1828 in Georgia d: March 06, 1919 in Attala County Mississippi Burial: Stonewall Presbyterian Church Cemetery
+Sarah Elizabeth Peeler b: February 28, 1829 in Alabama d: September 27, 1900 in Attala County Mississippi
Burial: Stonewall Presbyterian Church Cemetery
1. Patty A. Wilson (Unknown source)
2. Baby Boy Wilson b: November 05, 1851 in Mississippi d: November 06, 1851 Burial: McCord Cemetery Attala Co Miss
3. Mary Florence Wilson b: December 22, 1853 in Holmes Co Mississippi d: July 27, 1929
+James Monroe Black b: December 20, 1853 in Mississippi d: May 22, 1927
4. Nancy Missouri Wilson b: July 07, 1855 in Attala Co. Mississippi d: December 10, 1896 in Attala Co. Mississippi Burial: Stonewall Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Attala Co MS
+William Allison Thompson
5. Julia Ann Wilson b: August 10, 1857 in Attala County Mississippi d: December 14, 1909 in Longview, Oktibbeha Co. Mississippi Burial: Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Oktibbeha Co. Mississippi
+Andrew Daniel Cummins b: August 11, 1848 in Jefferson County Alabama (Census records shows 1850) d: July 10, 1921 in Longview, Oktibbeha Co. Mississippi (Source: Tombstone) Burial: Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Oktibbeha Co. Mississippi
6. Anne Elizabeth Wilson b: November 30, 1859 in Mississippi d: February 22, 1908
+John V. Day b: May 07, 1859 in Mississippi d: October 06, 1927
7. Margaret E Wilson b: 1861 (Unknown source)
8. James Isom Wilson b: April 01, 1863 in Mississippi d: August 22, 1949 in Texas
+Maggie T b: August 28, 1862 d: May 13, 1890 in Mississippi
+2nd Wife: Margaret Thompson b: December 20, 1868 d: November 06, 1955 in Texas
9. Fannie/Frances Josie Wilson b: January 23, 1869 in Attala Co. Mississippi d: April 03, 1925
+2nd Husband: James H. Thompson b: June 22, 1867 in Mississippi d: May 15, 1935
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|