2 of my grandfather's sisters were married to Wells brothers (I believe the brothers were twins). Levi and George. Here is the info I have been able to put together.
Levi Wells married Virginia "Virgie" A. London. I have seperate pictures of Levi and Virgie from the late 1940's. I actually met them when I was a little girl in Washington State when they came to visit my grandparents (early 1970's). Virgie was born August 21, 1901 in Missouri, probably Wayne County. She died October 27, 1991 in Los Angeles, CA.
The following info on George and Myrtle was passed on to me by one of their grandchildren a couple of years ago.
George William Wells born April 22, 1881 in Peoria, IL and died May 11, 1967 in Missouri. He is buried in Anapolis, MO. He married Myrtle Lois London in 1916 in Cook County, IL. She was born November 05, 1900 in Ironton, MO and died August 10, 1958 in Missouri in Redford MO. They had 9 children.
1. Edna Helen Wells b. May 11, 1917, d. March 28, 2002 in MO, m. Dan Boxx d. abt. 1996 in MO. They are both buried in Salem, MO.
2. Edith Genese Wells b. February 02, 1918, d. abt. 1991 in IL buried in Collinsville, IL m. George Webb.
3. Mable Charlene Wells b. March 10, 1921, d. December 31, 1951 in Anapolis, MO, m. Sherman Dement.
4. Charles Monroe Wells b. June 09, 1923, d. March 15, 1986.
5. Mazel Eileen Wells b. March 11, 1925 d. abt. 1978, m. Lonnie Fox
6. Hazel Irene Wells b. June 27, 1926, m. Alfred Brewer.
7. Bonnie Lois Wells b. October 20, 1928, in Lesterville, MO, d. January 04, 2001, Barnhart, MO, m. Johnny Ayers.
8. Anna Bernice Wells b. March 27, 1931 in Anapolis, MO, d. March 12, 1998 in IL buried in Renault, IL, m. Ricard Forest Swanson January 21, 1946 in Annapolis, MO, he was b. April 03, 1928 in Omaha, NE
9. Eunice Etola Wells b. May 03, 1933 m. Dpnald Richard Lewis on November 03, 1947 in Redford, MO.
Most of my info is actually through the London line. If you would like what pictures I have of these 2 Wells families let me know by email and I will email them directly to you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|