According to the publication by the Nodaway County Genealogical Society, "Polk Township Cemeteries"...
The Old City or Pioneer Cemetery was "Located on East 1st Street in the 600 block. The stones have all been laid flat and many have disappeared."
Apparently some persons were moved to Myrtle Cemetery in January of 1908.
Hope this helps!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|