I was at the library yesterday and found some interesting Boone items and
would like to share. If anyone has any further info on these boons I would
like to know. I am researching the Israel Boone line.
1. John Boone Married Manerva Taff June 15 1843 by edward moss, licensed
minster. (Osage Mo. marriage bk "A" pg 22
2. 1844 Jonathan Boon Osage Mo. Real Estate (Ten thousand Mo. taxpayers)
3. 1844 Osage, Mo. Real Estate(Ten thousand Mo. taxpayers)
4. Boon, Albert - Vandergriff, Ann Sept. 27, 1871 james Miller, J.p.(Maries
Co. Marriage Bk "A"
5. "History of Cole, Moniteau, Morgan, Benton, Miller, Maries & Osage"
published by goodspeed 1889 pg 590 Land entries:Jonathan Boone 1834.
Albert Boone 1838
6. Also in the book listed in item 5: Pg. 647 At the house of Daniel
Boone, in Jackson, the judges were to be: Jesse Boone, Abe Edmondson, &
7. Same book First divorce in Osage pg 657 John Boon vs Stacy Boone 1843
8. I also found the book "Descendends of Israel Boone" by alice Boone.
William "Babe" Boone was my grandfather and this is all the book has to say
All relatives knew him as "Babe". His son Albert lived with Sarah (Boone)
Ellis(Babe's sister). It was assumed William and his wife died young.
However, I know william married at least once more to Belle Ferguson and
before Belle I believe he was married to mattie Cates? he is found on the
1880 maries county census with several children and he married Belle in
1878, so he must have been married after albert's mother died and before he
This is the way I think my line goes:
Israel Boone b 1726
Jesse Boone b 1748
Jonathan Boone b 1776
Israel Boone b 1811
William Boone B 1837
Belle Boone b 1880
Would love to hear from anyone connected to any of these boones
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|