1930 Maries Co., Mo Plat Map, T.39N. R.8W., Sections 1 and 2 shows a school on the property of G.E. Rieke, located just west of C.C. Kinkead property -- Co. Rd. 452 off Hwy 68.
Is this the Walker School? When was it established? To where was it relocated after Gov't purchased land for an airport in early 1942?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|