On the 1880 land plat J. H. Brannon owned 80 acres in Hickory Co., MO. Twp 36, Rng 21, Section 5. That is in the Green Dist. that is down in the corner that meets Dallas, Co. and Polk Co., MO
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|