I'm looking for grave locations of several people who were buried in the Dunklin County, Missouri area. I don't know the cemeteries they were buried in.
1) Charles Samuel Massey (b. 1834 d. after 1865). He was said to have been buried "in an old sawmill town between Poplar Bluff & Cairo" (presumably Cairo, Illinois).
2) Wife of Charles Samuel Massey, Mary (Wilborn) Massey (b. 1838 d. 1865). She was buried "near Clarkton". Her grave site location was also described as "a town south of Malden".
3) Son of Charles and Mary Massey, Thomas King Massey (b. 1863 d. 1924). I don't know that he was buried in/near Dunklin, only that I think he was the same person as the "Tom K. Massey" who was on the 1910 census in Dunklin County. His full date of death was 11 Dec 1924 but I have not been able to locate a death record.
4) Wife of Thomas Massey, "May" Massey. Birth, per census, about 1886. Death date unknown. Subsequent marriage(s) unknown.
5) Daughter of Thomas Massey, "Maurine". Birth, per census, about 1910. Death date unknown. Marriage(s) unknown.
If you can give any insight or provide further info, I would appreciate it!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|