Maurice: Thank you for responding to my GenForum question regarding the Roberts family. You have definitely cleared up one of our questions as to whether this was the right D.P. Magill or if there were two with the same name.
Now, for more questions:
1. Are you researching this family? If so, what is your connection to the family.
2. Do you know anything about Rachel Roberts (Elizabeth's mother)?
(we are actively researching Rachel's side of the family which we believe to be Lance but can not prove it as of yet.)
3. Do you have any pictures of the Magill tombstone and log cabin?
4. How do you get to the log home and will I recognize it when I see it?
5. Do you know if D.P Magill or Elizabeth had wills and what county.
6. Did they live in KS since they were married in Clay County?
7. Did he own a lot of ground? Did he inherit this from the Roberts?
Whee! that's a lot of questions!!
Can I help you in any way? Thanks for your help.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|