I just received a 1870 census from Osage, Missouri. 1870 census from Osage Township, Missouri
1. Buckingham, George, age 68, male, a shoemaker, born in Massachusetts
2. Mary A., age 37, female, keeping house, born in Georgia
3. George W., age 11, male, born in Texas
4. Alexander, age 9. male, born in Texas
5. EUGENE, age 5, male, born in Texas
6. MARY F., age 5, female, born in Texas
7. Pereia L., age 3, male, born in Illinois
8. James B., age 5/12, male, born in Missouri
I do know that Eugine (Eugene), Mary Fannie an George W.,
ended back up in Texas.
I do have information on the above 3 once in Texas.
Appreciate any help.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|