This is all that I could find relating to David GORDON and his children.
* Thurza Lutitia(GORDON)Caudle b: Jan 24, 1858 Hawleyville, IA - d: Jan 7, 1941 - husband-Hugh Holland Caudle - daughter of David & Lydia Ann (ELLIS) Gordon.
* Hugh Holland CAUDLE b: 1852 - d: 1939 - wife- Thurza Lutitia GORDON
* Arthur Beverly GORDON b: Apr 23, 1854 in OH d: Dec 20, 1948- wife- Amanda RAMSEY - son of David & Lydia Ann(ELLIS)Gordon
* Amanda(RAMSEY)Gordon b: May 10, 1854 Graham, MO - d: Dec, 28 1939 - husband Arthur B. GORDON - daughter of George Riley & Hester Ann Ramsey
* Alva Nelson GORDON b: Jan 25, 1886 - d: May 19,1964 - wife- Mamie Wilhelmina HORSTMAN - son of Arthur B & Amanda (RAMSEY)Gordon
* Mamie Wilhelmina(HORSTMAN)Gordon b: Feb 21, 1886 West Point, MO - d: Apr 25, 1971 - husband- Alva Nelson GORDON - daughter of William & Anna L (MEIER)Horstman
* Naomi GORDON b: Jan 25, 1883 - d: Feb 19, 1884(age 1yr 24 days)- daughter of Arthur B. & Amanda J.(RAMSEY)Gordon
* Ida A. GORDON b: in IA d: Feb 16, 1884 (age 18yr 9mo 2 days) - daughter of David & Lydia Ann(ELLIS) Gordon
* Sylva May(CAUDLE)Hammon b: Jun 15, 1878 - d: Dec 30,1927 - husband- Charley HAMMON - daughter of Hugh Holland & Thurza(GORDON)Caudle
* Lavina Syble(GORDON)Burg b: Nov 19,1892 Tarkio, MO - d: Apr 7,1986 - husband - Byron Francis BURG - daughter of Arthur Beverly & Amanda(RAMSEY)Gordon
* Byron Francis BURG b: Nov 30, 1890 - d: Mar 16, 1960 - wife - Lavina Syble GORDON - son of William Colwell & Prudentia(HOWELL)Burg
* Hugh Holland CAUDLE b: 1852 - d: 1939 - wife - Thurza Lutitia GORDON
* Thurza Lutitia(GORDON)Caudle b: Jan 24, 1858 Hawleyville, IA - d: Jan 7, 1941 - husband - Hugh Holland CAUDLE - daughter of David & Lydia Ann(ELLIS)Gordon
* Anna Pearl(CAUDLE)Racine b: Mar 30, 1882 - d: Aug 28,1944 - husband - William G. RACINE - daughter of Hugh & Thurza Lutitia(GORDON)Caudle
* William G. RACINE b: May 8, 1874 - d:Dec 27, 1946 - wife- Anna Pearl CAUDLE - son of George & Grace(KITZMILLER)Racine
* Roy M. RACINE b: Sep 26, 1914 - d: Oct 5, 1919 - son of William G. & Anna Pearl(CAUDLE)Racine
* Lura Pearl(RACINE)Waldron b: feb 27, 1903- d: Apr 22, 1972 - husband - Wilbur L. WALDRON - daughter of William & Pearl(CAUDLE) Racine
***Note all are buried in Center Grove Cemetery, Atchison County, Missouri (except for Sylva May(CAUDLE)Hammon all that it says was information obtained from mortuary record and obituary, no headstone)
I hope all this helps you! God bless!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|