HELP!! I've had a very difficult time locating info on my gggrandmother, FLORIA A. MITCHUM born June 1857. My greatgrandmother, Margaret Mae TAYLOR was born at Lamar, Randolph County, Alabama as was atleast one of her siblings, Mary Melvina Taylor (I got the info from their death certs) Both Margaret and Mary spell Mitchum the same way. I can't find Flora in the 1860 census as a 2-3 year old or in the 1870 census as a 12 or 13 year old???
Their mother, Floria A. MITCHUM was b. June 1857 AL (from 1910 Census AL) and married (date unknown at this time) Frank Newton TAYLOR b. 10/30/1861.
Their children were:
1. Henry B. Taylor b. April 1879 Alabama (I suspect he is the stepson of one of them, though I'm not positive, nor do I know which parent would be the biological parent but the 8 year age differnce between he and Clara has me curious)
2. Clara A. Taylor b. October 1887 Alabama
3. Margaret Mae Taylor b. December 15, 1889 Alabama
4. Dorothy Taylor b. January 1891 Alabama
5. Josephine Taylor b. September 1893 Alabama
6. Mary Melvina Taylor b. November 23, 1898 Alabama
If you have any information please contact me at:
516 Cardinal Street
Lodi, Ca 95240
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|