I have all these families from one source or another.
1. Samuel & Susan/susannah Banner married 2/12/1828 at St Clement Worcester, I agree - 7 kids, of which John b1829 married Ann Gammon on 18/11/1856 at St Michael Worcester. I have 3 sons, John Albert(in Leominster HEF in 1851), Alfred & William. I have an unlinked Albert William Minett who married Annie Smith on 22/1/1879 at St Michael, Bedwardine WOR - is he also their son?
2. the IGI has a John Minet bc1769 marrying a Mary Ballard on 6/10/1791 at Norton & Lenchwick WOR. Mary dies in 1796 & John marries Sarah Smith that same year, they have 3 chn. James b1797(also marries a Sarah), John b1799 & Elzabeth b1802.
3. James Mynett b1770 at Worcester d.b4 1810 married Hester/Ester Meredith 27/7/1795 at Standford Bishop HEF. Again, 3 chn. James, Rebecca & John.
4. Benjamin Minnet/Minett b1763 married Margaret Perkins 2/6/1794 at St Clement Worcester, 4 chn. Thomas 1795, Elizabeth 1796, James 1799 & mary 1807.
5. Thomas Minnett/Mynett b1801 occ:Labourer 1824-1843 and residing at Barrow-wood Cottage, Bearswood, Cradley HEF married a Mary b1806. They had 7 chn. Mary Ann 1824, Hane 1827, Henry 1830, Martha 1833, James 1839, Eliza Matilda 1840 & Thomas 1843.
Does any of this help you? I would be interested in knowing you line all the way down to you - please email me direct if it is easier, regards, Tonya
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|