Christina FISHER was born about 1740. She married Wendel MILLER.
Was a widow with one child from this first marriage. Not known at this time if Fisher was her maiden name or the name of her first husband. Wendell had 7 children by this second wife.
In the name of God, Amen.
I Christina Miller, of the County of Rowan and State of North Carolina, being very weak and infirm in body, but sound in mind and memory, thanks be to God for the same, but consideing the uncertainity of this transitory life, do make and publish this my last will and testament, in
manner and form following, Viz.
Principally, and first of all I commend my immortal soul into the hands of the God who gave it and m body to the earth to be buried in a decent, Christian-like manner at the discreation of my ececutors hereinafter named: as to such worldly estae as it hath pleased God to bless me with in this life, I give and dispos of the same in the following manner, Viz:
1. I give and bequeat to my son George Miller and my son David Miller, thirteen acres of land adjoining Jacob Holshouser and Peter Lierly, so that each of them may have equal part, this to be his part in full, of my estate.
2. I give and bequeath to my son Henry Miller, five shillings, this to be his part in full of my estate.
3. I give and bequeath ot my daughter, Elizabeth Wasener, wife of John Wasener, five Shillings, this to be her part in full, of my estate.
4. I give and bequeath to my grandson, Charles Klutz, five shillings, this to be his part in full of my estate.
5. I give and bequeath to my daughter, Sarah Brown, wife of David Brown, one negro woman named Polly, and one negro girl named Nancy to her and her heirs forever; and I also give and bequeath to her, my daughter Sarah Brown after my honest debts and necessary expenses are paid, all my property that I posses and not otherwise divided at my death; I allow it all to her, my daughter, Sarah Brown, to her and her heirs forever.
And I do constitute and apoint my trusty friend Robert Morgan my executor of this my last will and testament, and lastly, I declare this and this only, to be my last will and testament, hereby revoking all other wills, legacies and bequeaths by me heretofore made and declaring this and no other, to be my last will and testament, in witness whereof I have herunto set my hand and affixed seal, this the 29th day of March 1814.
Email me direct please
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|