Christian MICHEL / MICHAEL, II, bapt. 1777, d. 1840 in area of Dalmatia, and Hickory Corners, Northumberland Co. PA. He married Maria Catharine (RIEDT) Their family -
1. Cathrine md. Joseph TREGO -Northumberland Co. PA.
2. Peter - died young
3. Samuel, Jr. married Appellonia (KNERR) = Does anyone know her parentage?? He remarried Elizabeth (BROCIOUS) HUNGER/ SHAFFER, and came to Ringgold, Jefferson Co. PA. [ my 2nd g. grandparents of first marriage]
4. Lydia married Benjamin WHITMER - lived Mifflintown, PA.
5. Mary Ann married Benjamin WITMER (not same man) and then David SNYDER --anyone know his whereabouts?? First marriage they lived in Pillow, PA. second in Lykens, PA.
He supposedly very prominent, yet can't find a gravestone or any data on the man!
6. Elizabeth married John LANKER --What happened to them, can't locate?? They came to Armstrong Co. but went back to Northumberland Co. I think she may be buried at Stone Valley Church, near Hickory Corners, PA. But, where is he??
7. Leah - married Benjamin WEAVER = They lived in Loysville, Perry Co. PA.
8. Anna Maria, married David LANKER who died a young man, she remarried David STRAUSER, SR. They too came to Jefferson Co. PA.
Have further information anyone interested, contact me soon!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|