Can anyone help me with the names of the parents, etc., of Altha M. (Maria?) BROOKS, born between 1818 & 1823 in NY and/or her husband John Henry SMITH? born bet 1810 & 1816 in NY,
I find their family in the Fed. census of Hillsdale Co., Michigan in 1850, 1860, and 1870.
After 1870 I cannot find any of this family, except for Emma Pow Smith.
The children listed in the census for Altha & John Smith are:
1. George F. Smith b: Abt. 1838 NY or MI
md Mary Elizabeth______ b: Abt. 1837 MI
2. Eliza Smith b: Abt. 1841 NY or MI
md Asa J. BARGERS? (sp?) b: Abt. 1836 MI
3. Mary M. Smith b: Abt. 1843 MI
4. Harriet E. Smith b: Abt. 1846 MI
5. Emma (Emily?) Pow Smith b: Abt. 1848 MI d: Jul 23, 1932 Alameda Co., CA
md Thomas Jefferson BAUDER b: Apr 01, 1839 Fonda, Montgomery Co., NY m: Dec 14, 1893 Sacramento, Sacramento Co., CA d: Nov 04, 1911 Sacramento, Sacramento Co., CA
6. Viola A. Smith b: Abt. 1850 MI
7. Ellen A. Smith b: Abt. 1852 MI (may have died before 1870)
8. Byron M. Smith b: Abt. 1856 MI
9. Myron E. Smith b: Abt. 1856 MI
10. Carrie Smith b: Abt. 1863
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|