Eleven/Leven Heathman came to Berrien Co., Mich. from Ohio in 1847/8. With him was his wife Lydia Dickson/Dickson and 8 children, other one was born soon after making a total of 9 children. The oldest dughter married in Ohio, but also came to Berrien Co. at this time with her husband.
Eleven/Leven Heathman b. 1802 Ohio
Lydia Dickson/Heathman b. 1805 Ohio
1. Nancy, b. 1825 Ohio, m. Ohio to Clayton S. Hyatt. lived
2. Bennett, b. 1828 Ohio, m. Isabella Kelsa, Dec. 30, 1848
3 Francis/Frank Elliot, b. 1830 Ohio, m. a Nancy M. ---?
He lived and died in Berrien Co., Mi.
4. Unknown Daughter, b. abt 1834
5. Catherine/Katherine, b. 1836 Ohio, m. Thomas Lightfoot
on July 11, 1853 Lake Twp. Berrien Co., Mi.
6. James, b. July 17, 1838, Medina Co., Ohio. m. Mary Etta
Kent from Ingham Co., Mi. on March 18, 1858 in Ingham
Co., but the family lived in Berrin Co., till after 1880.
7. Mary, b. 1840 Huron Co., Ohio, Was the 2nd wife of Reed
Lewis Barnum. m. Aug. 25, 1861 Lake Twp. Berrien Co., Mi.
8. Betsey A., b. 1843 Ohio. m. John Templer at Weesaw,
Berrien Co., Mi., on Oct. 11, 1862.
9 Lucy J., b. July 2, 1848 Lake Twp. Berrien Co., Mi. , m.
Uriah Gress in Lake Twp. Berrien Co., on Dec. 22, 1867.
Any one with family tie to any of the Children or Leven and Lydia Heathman, please e-mail me.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|