1) Betty Lee (Hamilton-Hall) MARKER b. 1946 Ketchikan, Alaska d/o
2) Luis Rieutord HAMILTON-HALL b. 1919 Douglas, Arizona d. 2002 Ketchikan,
3) Maria RIEUTORD b. 1898 Bocoachi, Sonora, MX d. 1974 Phoenix, Arizona d/o
4) Tirsa PAREDES b. abt. 1880 Bocoachi, MX d. abt. 1919 Douglas, AZ d/o
5) Leon PAREDES & Delores CAMPA.
Tirsa PAREDES m. Augustine RIEUTORD abt. 1897 probably in Bocoachi where, it is
believed, all their children were born:
1) Luis Rieutord (unknown dob/dod)
2) Maria Rieutord (grandmother) 1898-1974
3) Abel Rieutord 1901-1980
4) Emma Rieutord 1907-1991
5) Gustavo Rieutord 1910-?
6) Leon Rieutord 1911-1950
7) Alphonso Rieutord 1913-1947
Interestingly, great-grandfather Augustin Rieutord was from France, all of their
children have Spanish/Mexican names. I've extensive research of the Rieutords
which have none of these as namesakes, so am assuming their children were named
after Tirsa's family. However, she is my "brick wall" as I cannot
connect anything about her parents, whom I believe to be Leon PAREDES & Delores
CAMPA). Anyone have these PAREDES in their research? Would love to hear &
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|