Kelly you pick a tough one. Here is what little I have found.
Descendants of Wiley Cameron Medlock
Generation No. 1
1. WILEY CAMERON2 MEDLOCK (HENRY1) was born Abt. 1809 in Tennessee, and died Bef. 1860 in Illinois. He married SUSANNAH DALTON.
Notes for WILEY CAMERON MEDLOCK:
Who is this??JWM
BLOUNT COUNTY, TENNESSEE MARRIAGES - I - J - K
File contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Brenda Jordan Raymond
KIRTIS, Nancy marr. MEDLOCK, Wiley on 08-AUG-1836
Children of WILEY MEDLOCK and SUSANNAH DALTON are:
2. i. LAFAYETTE J.3 MEDLOCK, b. Abt. 1832, Kentucky; d. 1896, Indiana..
ii. NARCISSA MEDLOCK, b. 22 March 1834; d. 12 February 1911; m. HENRY FLEENOR, 06 October 1853.
3. iii. MELISSA MEDLOCK, b. 04 October 1838; d. 18 December 1918, Indiana.
iv. HENRY W. MEDLOCK, b. Abt. 1844.
4. v. NANCY A. MEDLOCK, b. 24 May 1848; d. 22 February 1940.
Generation No. 2
2. LAFAYETTE J.3 MEDLOCK (WILEY CAMERON2, HENRY1) was born Abt. 1832 in Kentucky, and died 1896 in Indiana.. He married EMILY JANE KING 12 August 1851. She was born 1833 in Indiana, and died 02 October 1885 in Indiana. This couple is buried in the Mt. Zion Cemetery, Washington Township, Washington County, Indiana.
Children of LAFAYETTE MEDLOCK and EMILY KING are:
i. ANNIS EVELINE4 MEDLOCK, b. Abt. 1852.
ii. ALICE ARTIMISA MEDLOCK, b. Abt. 1854.
iii. ELIZA JANE MEDLOCK, b. Abt. 1856.
iv. MARYA. MEDLOCK, b. Abt. 1857.
3. MELISSA3 MEDLOCK (WILEY CAMERON2, HENRY1) was born 04 October 1838, and died 18 December 1918 in Indiana. She married ISAAC OVERSHINER 12 November 1857. He was born Abt. 1827 in Indiana.
Child of MELISSA MEDLOCK and ISAAC OVERSHINER is:
i. EIGHT CHILDREN NOT SHOWN4 OVERSHINER, b. Bet. 1859 - 1880.
4. NANCY A.3 MEDLOCK (WILEY CAMERON2, HENRY1) was born 24 May 1848, and died 22 February 1940. She married LAWRENCE FREEMAN 10 October 1865.
Child of NANCY MEDLOCK and LAWRENCE FREEMAN is:
i. ONE CHILD NOT SHOWN4 FREEMAN.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|