Berlin was in fact a town at one time. It was known as Plantation No. 6 before incorporation on Jan. 31, 1824. It was at first a part of Oxford County, but when Franklin County was formed in 1838, Berlin was set off. The town was later annexed to Phillips.
The town records for Berlin are on the same microfilm reel as those of Phillips (FHL# 11744).
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|