I saw your info. on the Field Tree and had a question about your line of Field(s).
My family web page: members.tripod.com/RonnieFields/
Does your line have a relative (father, uncle, cousin, anyone) named Joseph
Joseph Fields, my ancestor, born abt 1750-56, was born in Maryland.
The Fields migrated from England beginning in the 1660's. Several came directly to Maryland, and William obtained land under a charter from Lord Baltimore in 1678. Edward & Thomas were landholders in the early 1700's.
Joseph Fields was born about 1750-56. He enrolled in the 3rd Maryland regiment 4th Company, from St. Mary's County in 1776. He served for 3 years and was wounded at the battle of Brandywine in New Jersey. After leaving the army, he returned to St. Mary's county and married Elizabeth Willingham, the daughter of John B. Willingham (he was probably a Jacobite).
With Kind Regards,
1. JOSEPH1 FIELDS was born January 1, 1756 in St. Mary's County, Maryland Colony. He married (1) ELIZABETH WILLINGHAM in Maryland Colony. He married (2) SALLIE HIEMAN. He married (3) NANCY HARRIS.
Children of JOSEPH FIELDS and ELIZABETH WILLINGHAM are:
Children of JOSEPH FIELDS and NANCY HARRIS are:
2. WILFRED2 "MILES"FIELDS (JOSEPH1 FIELDS) was born April 11, 1795 in Washington County, and died May 10, 1876. He married SARA YATES July 22, 1818.
Children of WILFRED "MILES"FIELDS and SARA YATES are:
3. HIRAM WILLIAM3 FIELDS (WILFRED2 "MILES"FIELDS, JOSEPH1 FIELDS) was born 1837 in Washington Co. , Ky, and died 1913. He married AMANDA ELIZABETH MILLS.
Children of HIRAM FIELDS and AMANDA MILLS are:
4. "TOM" JOSEPH THOMAS4 FIELDS (HIRAM WILLIAM3, WILFRED2 "MILES"FIELDS, JOSEPH1 FIELDS) was born August 10, 1889 in Washington Co. , Ky, and died March 19, 1973 in Bardstown , Ky. He married "MAGGIE" MAE ST CLAIR March 7, 1916 in Bardstown , Ky Methodist Church, daughter of GEORGE ST CLAIR and ALICE BROWN.
Children of "TOM" FIELDS and "MAGGIE" ST CLAIR are:
More About MARVIN THOMAS FIELDS:
5. ii. HAZEL ELIZABETH FIELDS, b. August 23, 1921, Samules ,Ky.
More About INETTA FAY FIELDS:
iv. "ANDY" ANNA LAURA FIELDS, b. March 1, 1926, Samuel's, Ky; d. December 3, 1987, Lousiville,Ky.
6. CALVIN EDWIN5 FIELDS ("TOM" JOSEPH THOMAS4, HIRAM WILLIAM3, WILFRED2 "MILES"FIELDS, JOSEPH1 FIELDS) was born May 10, 1934 in Samuel's Kentucky. He married "BEANIE" ALBINA ANN KRUGER 1959 in Bardstown , Ky. ST Joe Catholic, daughter of "CHUBBY" KRUGER and "SUDIE" ESSEX.
Notes for "BEANIE" ALBINA ANN KRUGER:
i. 'RONNIE" JOSEPH RONALD6 FIELDS, b. October 14, 1959, Bardstown, Ky.; m. HOLLY LANE COOK.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|