Does any one out there have any info on the ANCESTRY of the following individual:
ALEXANDER GREGG b. 10/10/1822 in Cecil Co Md d. 10/14/1899
married first to Margaret Ann Barton (m. 10/14/1847)
Children from this marriage:
1) Joseph Warren Gregg b.3/22/1848
2) Anna Elizabeth Gregg b.9/27/1849
3)Mary Jane Gregg b.8/16/1851
4) Sarah Rebecca Gregg b.10/05/1852
Alexander married a second time to Miranda A. E. Scarborough
B. 4/17/1828 m.9/12/1853 d. 2/08/1901 daughter of Eanos and Maria Scarborough.
Children from this marriage were:
1) Lorrain Gregg b1/26/1855
2) Albert Gregg b. 3/31/1857
3) Enos Gregg b. 2/26/1859 d. 5/1/1885
4) Cornelia Gregg b. 5/30/1861 m. John Legates of De.
5) Alexander Gregg b. 3/14/1863 m.12/13/1884 to Laura McDonald
6) Wilmer C. Gregg b.4/27/1867 m. Anna Mary Roberts
7) Alice M. Gregg b.6/5/1865
ALL FROM CECIL CO MARYLAND
I would love to know who Alexanders parents were and where they came from. I thought his father was born in Ireland, but im beginning to think maybe they came from Pa? Any info would be so very much appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|