I am researching my husband's McKee line. Here is what I have:
John McKee was born in Ireland - birth date unknown. He married Rose Duffy who was born in Ireland (Rose's birth date unknown). I don't know if they met and married in Ireland or if they met married in the USA.
John McKee died in New York City - date unknown. Rose Duffy died February 5, 1937 in New York City. Rose Duffy-McKee and John had several children together and I know two of them:
A daughter, Mary Rose McKee and son, Francis McKee born in New York, New York on September 15, 1906 and died April 12, 1988 in Texas.
Mary Rose McKee was my husband's great-grandmother. She was born August 23, 1890 in New
1. Rose Agnes Morano born April 27, 1910 in New York City and died February 7, 1998 in
2. Carmela a/k/a Millie Morano birth date unknown, but born in New York City
3. Mary Rose Morano birth date unknown, but born in New York City and died May 02, 1993 in
4. Alice Morano born December 21, 1917 in New York City and died December 08, 1996 in
5. Gennaro a/k/a Jerry Morano, birth date unknown, but born in New York City. He married
If you think we might be related, please contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!
Clair Stewart Srebnik-Palumbo
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|