I'm looking for information on the family of Alexander Butters and his wife, Janet McKey. Alexander was born 9 Apr 1809 in Cult Mills, Fifeshire, Scotland, son of George Butter-Case and Ann Husband. Alexander had his last name shortened to Butters and married Janet McKey in 1839.
Alexander and Janet [McKey] Butters had the following children:
1. George Butters (b. 1841)
2. Robert Butters (b. 1843)
3. John Butters (b. Oct 1845)
4. Jessie Butters (b. 10 Oct 1846) m. Hector Finney
5. Thomas L. Butters (b. Sep 1850) m. Mary Atkins
6. James Butters (b. 1852) m. Annie Beal *and* Lizzie Tass
7. Mary Butters (b. 8 Dec 1854) m. Alexander Kent
8. Alexander Butters (b. 5 Feb 1857) m. E. J. Hess
9. William M. Butters (b. 26 Mar 1859) m. Belyene MacDuff
I have extensive information on the Butter-Case line if anyone is interested, but I am particularly concerned with finding out about any of the above individuals.
Thanks a lot and please e-mail me if anyone has information on this line.
Los Angeles, CA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|