Hi, I'm not a McGivern, however my 6 year old son is, and this sounds like his ancestors. I was given this info from someone whose step-grandmother was a McGivern, and she has quite a few pictures too. Here is what I was sent:
1) Hugh McGivern & Justine Nichols
2) James Arthur McGivern (1868 - 1930)born in B/F Ireland
Sarah Ann Reynolds (1867- )
(Children: Louise, Clara, Joesph, Esther, Thomas,
Marvell, Hazel, Jennie, Herman)
3) Herman McGivern (my sons great grandparents)
Wilhelmina Kathryn King (1887 - 1976)
They live in Saginaw, Michigan, (not known how
many children they had.)
4) Daniel James McGivern (1920 - 1969)
5) Daniel Louise McGivern (1959 - )
5) Robert James McGivern (1960 - )
*** 6) Kaile Renee McGivern (1991 -stillborn)
*** 6) Matthew Alexander McGivern (1996 - )
5) Michael Allen McGivern (1962 - )
Daniel & Vivian lived in Rockford, Illinois. After a long illness Daniel died of Lukemia in 1969. At that point all relations w/ the McGiverns were severed and the boys never seen them again.
If any of this sounds like it could match I will be happy to pass your e-mail address on to the person who gave it to me. She sent me photos of 1) The 5 McGivern brothers (Thomas, James, William, Owen and a name I can't make out)
2) James Arthur NcGivern and Sarah Ann Reynolds with 7 of their children (Louise about ready to go off to nursing school)
I am looking to put this all together for my son (he's a very proud little Irish boy) and to connect him and his dad w/ their missing relatives.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|