I note the following information from the site:
1ST NEWTOWNARDS PRESBY. BIRTHS.
THOMAS MCG. - Robert McG. & Rosina Trueman, Ballycullen,B. 19th July, 1886.
JAMES - Robert & Rosina Trueman, Francis St, Born 6 Aug. 1889.
SAMUEL MCGIMPSEY - Robert McG. & Rose, Ann, Little Francis St, B. 12th April, 1891.
GRACE VICTORIA MCG. - Robert McG. - Roseana Trueman, Little Francis St., Born 8th March, 1893.
ROBERT - Robert MCG. & Roseana Trueman, Francis St, B. 30th Sept. 1894.
I am Grace Victoria's grandson and have the following infomration concerning the above:
Robert McGimpsey (Graceís Father) of Tullynakill & Newtownards, born in 1861. A blacksmith of Ardmillan then Frederick Street then Ballycullen then Little Francis St, Newtownards. Married Rose Ann Trueman, a dressmaker of Newtownards and daughter of Thomas Trueman, a shop keeper. Born January 5, 1865 and married at 19 on Monday, February 4, 1884 at 1st Newtownards Presbyterian Church; witnesses were Thomas H. Trueman & Ellenor McGimpsey. Robert and Rose Annís children were:
- William B. was born Tuesday, March 31, 1885 and baptized May 3, 1885;
- Thomas was born Tuesday, July 20, 1886, baptized September 5, 1886 and died January 20, 1903;
- Grace Victoria was born Sunday, December 11, 1887 and died in infancy;
- Jane (Jean) was born Tuesday, August 6, 1889 and baptized September 1, 1889;
- Samuel was born Sunday, April 12, 1891 and died November 15, 1911;
- Grace Victoria born Thursday, March 8, 1893 and baptized April 11, 1893;
- Robert was born Sunday, October 1, 1894, baptized on November 1, 1894 and died May 9, 1896.
All baptisms took place at 1st Newtownards Presbyterian Church
Robert McGimpsey died June 28, 1896, age 35 years and was buried in Movilla Cemetery, Newtownards.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|