1. J. MacCullagh, Esq., died 1857, aged 80. Had 12 children.
2. Professor James MacCullagh (1809-1847); famed mathematician.
2. John MacCullage (1811-1892), Resident Magistrate and J.P.; died Newry, Co. Down; m. Wilhelmina O'Brien from Co. Leitrim. Had 4 sons and 5 daus, some of whom were,
3. Sir James Acheson MacCullagh, M.D.; was his first name actually Rodgers?; Mayor of Derry; m. Ida McClelland, dau of M. McClelland, Esq., J.P, or Bayview Terrace, Londonderry; living with them in 1901 was Mary Caldwell, aged 80, born Derry and listed as being an aunt.
3. Frederick MacCullagh; nothing known
3. Emily, 2nd dau; m. 1884 James Henry Mussen Campbell (1851-1931), Solicitor General for Ireland; better known as being the 1st Baron Glenavy; son of William Mussen Campbell and Delia Poole Graham, dau of Henry Francis Graham of Newtown Abbey, Co. Kildare [There is also a record of a William Mussen Campbell, son of James Campbell, m. in 1856 to Sarah Armstrong, dau of Robert Armstrong; 2nd marriage? They had with other issue,
4. Hon. Charles Gordon Campbell
4. Dau Campbell m. Major C. D. Knight
3. Florence Mary MacCullagh
3. Eleanore MacCullagh
Ellen MacCullagh died 1881; of Strabane, Co. Tyrone; probate granted to John MacCullagh, R.M.
Lydia Matilda MacCullagh died in 1925; probate granted to Matthew McClelland.
Wilhelmina MacCullagh died in 1929 at Carlton House, Seaview Terrace, Warrenpoint, Co. Down; probate granted to Hugh Campbell, company director.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|