I have looked through the information I found regarding my line of McClintocks. I didn't see anything re: my line that left Alabama sometime after the 1860 census.
James McClintock, born 1830, TN, is only one of several children born to Alexander McClintock and Mary (Steele.)
I found James, his wife Elizabeth J (Youngblood)and their children Frances Jane, b 1850, AL and James Jr, b 1854, AL. Two of James' siblings settled in Mississippi after they married. Some went to MO and IL. I need anything that would direct me to The marriage/relationship of Frances Jane McClintock and W F Sisson. Jane later married a William Franklin Gill in White County, AR.
Here is my line:
1.Timothy McClentock b IRE died 1790 (Eleanor Hamilton)
2. William James McClintock, b abt 1750, IRE,died 1830
MO. (Susannah Miller)
3.Alexander McClintock b 1780 SC, d 1830, MS (Mary
4. James McClintock b 1830, TN,d 1882, IL (Elizabeth
5. Frances Jane McClintock b 1850 AL Marr 1st W F
Sisson, abt 1868-69,Mar2nd William Franklin Gill,1875.
Frances, Called Jane,died 1887 White Co., AR.
6. Nathaniel B Mcclintock Sisson, born Sep 16, 1869,
White CO., AR, died 11 Aug 1904, White Co., AR (Mary
S Joyce b 1872 AR, died 1914, White Co., AR.
7. William Franklin Sisson b Jan 6 1896, AR, died Mar26
1962, AZ, bur Penrose, CO
8. Clairolyn E Sisson, b 1929, CO (Clifford McGhee)
The slightest clue would be appreciated.Thank You
C Elizabeth McGhee
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|